In compliance with article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter referred to as LSSI-CE), TROPICAL TURÍSTICA CANARIA, S.L. hereby gives notice of the following information for the owner of the service:
- Company name: TROPICAL TURÍSTICA CANARIA, S.L. (hereinafter, TTC)
- Tax ID (CIF) No..: B-38521084
- Activity: Property Development.
- Address: LG Abama, Ctra General TF-47, km. 9; 38.687 Guía de Isora (Tenerife)
- Registration information in the company register: Company Register of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Folio 24, Volume 1752 Page TF 19267.
- Contact Person: For any queries, please contact Natalia Reyes (922 12 64 25) or email email@example.com
Information in compliance with personal data protection regulations
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on 25 May 2018 and is applicable throughout the European Union. The GDPR is designed to standardise privacy laws throughout Europe, and to improve transparency rules governing how companies describe their processing of personal data. For this reason, we have made some necessary updates to our Data Policy. We ask you to read the following information carefully in order to know exactly what we will do with your personal data.
How and what type of personal information do we collect?
We collect information:
- On visitors to our website who wish to receive information about a product. This is done using cookies.
- Using registration forms to receive information mailings regarding property products and updates on the resort.
We collect this information in order to be able to respond to your requests and provide you with information on TTC products. For the aforementioned reasons, we collect personal data or information related to you, which can be identified directly or indirectly. These data may include your full name, nationality, address, as well as email addresses, telephone numbers and date of birth.
How do we use this information?
We may collect your personal data for the following reasons:
- To handle and manage any request you may make regarding our products and services (for example, information about property developments).
- To respond to our correspondence (for example, surveys, offers and invitations).
- To adapt to your personal preferences.
- To manage the sending of information and our marketing efforts, when you have given us your consent, we will use your data to send you commercial correspondence regarding the products and services offered by TTC.
- To conduct market studies through surveys which enable us to better meet your needs and improve the quality of our websites, as well as other communication activities and advertising or promotional campaigns.
- To analyse personal data that we process for the aforementioned reasons in order to better understand the needs of our customers and to improve our services and how we operate. The results of this analysis will be used to analyse overall trends and other behaviour.
- To work with third-party sources with your consent, including the processing of information which you provide through social networks and other websites, in order to better understand your interests and be able to provide you with better quality service.
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as your relationship with us continues (for example, if you read or click on an email message we send you, or attend an event we organise) and for as long as we are required to do so by law. We remind you that you can ask us to stop sending you information or inform us that you would like us to cancel your data. This can be done at any time by simply clicking on the link which is included in our correspondence.
What are the legal grounds for our use of your personal data?
- It is necessary for us to process your data in order to respond to requests for information about our products and services.
- Under certain circumstances, we process your personal data after obtaining your express consent in order to send you advertising materials, event details and information on promotions.
- In most cases, our legitimate interest is to collect and use the personal data mentioned above to:
- Offer you the products and services which match your preferences and which are the most useful, agreeable and beneficial as possible for you, making sure to inform you about all of the offers specifically related to TTC, customising them according to your specific preferences and contacting you via your preferred method of communication.
- Learn more about our customer base in order to improve our services and marketing activities.
Rights regarding your personal data
You may contact us at any time to find out what information we have about you, rectify any incorrect information and erase it when our relationship is over, provided that this is legally possible. You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
To be informed
You have the right to receive clear, transparent and easily understandable information about how we use your personal data and your rights. This is why we have provided the information in this Notice.
You have the right to obtain access to your personal data (if we are processing them) and to certain other information (similar to that provided in this Legal Notice). This will allow you to know and verify that we are using your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulation.
You have the right to have your personal data corrected if they are inaccurate or incomplete.
This is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. In simple terms, it allows you to request the erasure or elimination of your personal data when there is no reasonable cause for us to keep using them. This is not a general right to erasure, there are exceptions.
Restriction of processing
You have the right to ‘block’ or cancel subsequent use of your personal data. When processing is restricted, we can still store your personal data, but we can no longer use them. We keep lists of people who have requested that subsequent use of their personal data be ‘blocked’ to ensure that the restriction is observed in the future.
You have the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes on different services. For example, if you decide to change providers, this allows you to easily move, copy or transfer your information between our computer systems and those of the other provider in a secure manner, without its use being affected.
Objection to processing
You have the right to object to processing for direct marketing purposes (which we do only with your consent), as well as to processing which is carried out for purposes in our legitimate interest.
Withdrawal of consent
If you have given your consent to what we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time. This includes your right to withdraw your consent for us to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
General terms and conditions for TTC services
These terms and conditions govern the provision of the services offered to the CUSTOMER by TTC on this website. In all events, a request for information on any service by the CUSTOMER constitutes full and unqualified acceptance of these general terms and conditions. TTC reserves the right to change the terms and conditions and the prices, as well as the products and services offered on this website.
Intellectual property rights
All of the content included on the TTC website is subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of TTC and/or third parties providing the content. Under no circumstances does access to said content by the CUSTOMER constitute any type of release, transfer or assignment, in whole or in part, of said rights, nor does it confer any commercial exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public disclosure rights to said content other than those expressly stated in these general terms and conditions, without express prior authorization specifically granted for this purpose by TTC.
Changing, transferring, distributing, reusing, resending or using all or part of the website content for public or commercial purposes are strictly prohibited without authorization from TTC.
Infringement of any of the rights listed above may constitute a violation of the provisions of the Royal Legislative Decree of the Intellectual Property Act 1/1996.
Jurisdiction and submission
These general terms and conditions are governed by Spanish law. At their discretion, in order to resolve any conflicts, the parties shall be subject to the courts of laws of the city of Tenerife, waiving any other jurisdiction.
We produce bi-monthly reports detailing news, developments and Abama activities. View them online or download.
We send regular updates and news to our mailing list subscribers. Add your name to the list to be among the first to hear all the latest Abama developments.
We invite you to download supporting materials for Abama Resort and Abama Residences, including full brochures and floor plans.