In the context of a situation that is ever-changing, we will use this space to maintain a line of communication regarding COVID-19 and the status of the services and facilities at Abama.
Abama Luxury Properties stands in solidarity with the medical, service, and support personnel working overtime in Spain to ensure our safety and the health of the population. In this respect, we are following all the national requirements regarding social distancing and reduction of contact. We consider it our responsibility and of the utmost importance that each of us do our part to help keep coronavirus infections low on Tenerife.
Most of the resort services and on-site facilities will be closed from March 15th to April 13th in order for us to reduce face-to-face contact and protect our owners, guests, and staff. Thus far we have no cases of coronavirus at the resort, and we hope to keep it so. However, we will be maintaining a minimum of services to ensure that the owners currently residing here are comfortable and well taken care of. Their security and needs are our utmost priority.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems.
24.03.2020 – Available resort services
- The Abama Luxury Residences staff can be contacted at +34 922 126 011 or email@example.com.
- The Abama Prestige Owners’ Club can be contacted at +34 682 140 573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Las Terrazas Reception and the Social Club are closed, but reception can be contacted at +34 922 839 157 or email@example.com.
- Maintenance services for properties will be available, as permitted by law.
24.03.2020 – Unavailable resort services
- Like all hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, Abama has been obliged to close. All services offered by the hotel will be suspended.
- Melvin restaurant and all its services are closed
- Housekeeping is closed
- The Las Terrazas Social Club building and Gourmet Shop are closed
We wish you all the best in this trying time and urge you to support each other and keep the health of our most vulnerable populations in mind. We are stronger together.