In the context of a situation that is ever-changing, we will use this space to maintain a line of communication regarding COVID-19 and the status of the services and facilities at Abama.
We are delighted to announce that as of the 11th of May, 2020, the Canary Islands have moved into Phase I of the Confinement De-escalation. This has a variety of implications for the relaxation of restrictions on movement in the area, some of which include the following:
- You can meet with up to 10 people, both outside and in private homes
- Stores and small businesses under 400 sqm. are permitted to open at reduced capacity, including terraces of restaurants and bars
- No restrictions on the use of vehicles by people living together
- Active tourism, such as nature excursions, are permitted
- Hotels can reopen, but there are restrictions on the use of common areas and restaurants
- Use of recreational boats between points on the same island is permitted
In this phase, people are still not permitted to go to the beach or use swimming pools. They must also continue to maintain the age-related timetables previously established for exercise and walks:
- Independent people between 14 and 70 may go for exercise or walks between 6-10h and 20-23h
- Outings with children are permitted between 12-19h
- Those who are accompanied by a caregiver and seniors over 70 years of age may go out between 10-12h and 19-20h
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems.
Currently available resort services
- The Abama Luxury Residences staff can be contacted at +34 922 126 011 or email@example.com.
- The Abama Prestige Owners’ Club can be contacted at +34 682 140 573 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Las Terrazas Reception and the Social Club are closed, but reception can be contacted at +34 922 839 157 or email@example.com.
- Maintenance services for properties will be available, as permitted by law.
Currently unavailable resort services
- Like all hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, Abama has been obliged to close. All services offered by the hotel will be suspended.
- Melvin restaurant and all its services are closed
- Housekeeping is closed
- The Las Terrazas Social Club building and Gourmet Shop are closed
We wish you all the best in this trying time and urge you to support each other and keep the health of our most vulnerable populations in mind. We are stronger together.