This month Abama begins its sponsorship of the All Square Invitational, where players will be looking to conquer the greens of Luxembourg, France, Belgium, Germany, and Switzerland.
The apartments have attracted owners drawn by the promise of privacy and cool shelter within, and so too does the community as a whole retain this laid-back tranquility. It’s proven a popular proposition. This quarter, less than three years after the first Las Terrazas went on the market, Abama has just opened the fifth and final phase of apartment sales.
If you are an owner of one of our luxury properties in Tenerife, you already know that living here is an unrivaled experience. Add to it that the charms of our Island of Eternal Spring are also unbeatable, attracting thousands of people a day to one of the most spectacular environments on Earth.
Holy Week is one of the celebrations with the deepest traditional roots in Spain, and every region carries it out differently. The residents of Abama, our luxury resort in Tenerife, can enjoy this traditional celebration through a number of different religious processions and traditional activities that make it special.
Thanks to its unique characteristics and geography, Tenerife has long attracted big Hollywood studios and been chosen as a special place to film movies, commercials and videoclips.
It’s hard to believe we are already beginning planning for the fourth annual Abama Luxury Properties Owners Cup & Gala; it seems like just yesterday that the owners of our luxury properties in Tenerife and their guests were teeing off for the first time.
For the fortunate owners and residents of Abama Resort that enjoy the marvels of our properties and luxury apartments in Tenerife, every day is an opportunity to deepen our knowledge of this exceptional island. Because we live in a true paradise on Earth, in addition to our golf courses and sport and leisure facilities, there are an endless number of activities that you can enjoy if you are curious to explore hidden corners away from the throngs of tourists.
Tenerife evokes mental images of enchanting beaches, historical sites, and an exuberant natural landscape, but there’s one thing that unites all of its charming features: its gastronomy. Because we know that the owners and guests of the luxury villas and apartments of Abama Resort have a deep appreciation for the island’s culinary heritage, here are 6 dishes representing Tenerife gastronomy that showcase its flavorful contrasts.
Tenerifan photographer Francis Pérez has won the prestigious international World Press Photo prize in the Nature category for capturing a moment that highlights environmental issues through photographic protest.
We love to have a reason for celebration, and this past Wednesday provided a good one. Over 60 guests, Abama owners, architects and agents came together at Plaza del Duque commercial center to inaugurate Abama Luxury Properties’ new sales space.
Page 1 of 9 Next
- Abama Luxury Properties explores other European golf courses in our new tournament
- Abama Luxury Properties Releases the 5th and Last Phase of our Las Terrazas Apartments
- 5 romantic trips available every day to owners of our luxury properties in Tenerife
- Get carried away with emotion by Holy Week, just scant steps from our luxury resort in Tenerife
- 5 films inspired by Tenerife that every Abama resident should know
- Save the date for the Abama Luxury Properties Owners Cup & Gala 2017
- 7 Incredible Excursions to Undertake if you Live in our Luxury Resort in Tenerife
- 6 Dishes representing Tenerife gastronomy that will seduce any owner at Abama Resort
- A Tenerife Landscape Wins the World Press Photo Nature Prize
- Abama Luxury Properties Inaugurates Abama Space