Tenerifan photographer Francis Pérez has won the prestigious international World Press Photo prize in the Nature category for capturing a moment that highlights environmental issues through photographic protest.
We love to have a reason for celebration, and this past Wednesday provided a good one. Over 60 guests, Abama owners, architects and agents came together at Plaza del Duque commercial center to inaugurate Abama Luxury Properties’ new sales space.
Tenerife’s ambassadors at Madrid Fusión-Saborea included Martín Berasategui, chef of the M.B restaurant at The Ritz-Carlton, Abama, who affirmed his feeling of acceptance among the Canary Islanders as a representative of Tenerife, along with Erlantz Gorostiza.
Abama Luxury Residences would like to invite you to share in an inauguration fête on the 22 of February, 2017, to celebrate the opening of our new sales space in Plaza del Duque.
As always, no holiday is too small for us to celebrate. Today, February 14th, we’ll be gifting every lovely lady that passes through our offices in the hotel lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, Abama with a rose. Please stop in so that we can wish you well on this most magical of days!
This week has been dedicated to social awareness as owners and guests at our Abama luxury apartments and villas have had the pleasure of attending showings of the XII MiradasDoc International Documentary Film Festival.
There’s nothing we love more than a little audience participation in the service of art. This coming month we’ll be launching an Instagram contest to collect your best photos of Abama in winter. Don’t be shy! Everyone who submits a photo will be entered to win two tickets to the Formula1 event in Montmeló on May 14th.
In February we will open an Abama Luxury Residences Sales Point in the mall and we’re eagerly anticipating this first commercial venture in Tenerife outside the resort grounds.
Artistic Workshops by La Musa: a creative opportunity for owners and guests at our exclusive resort in Tenerife
The Artistic Workshops by La Musa will be held in The Club, Las Terrazas’s social club, in two sets of courses in January and February designed to bring out the artistic side of our owners and guests.
Linking the north and south of the island, it’s possible that some of the guests and owners at our luxury resort in Tenerife don’t know that this extraordinary land is also one of the most interesting wine production zones in the Canary Islands.
Page 1 of 8 Next
- A Tenerife Landscape Wins the World Press Photo Nature Prize
- Abama Luxury Properties Inaugurates Abama Space
- Tenerife Gastronomy Shines at Madrid Fusión-Saborea
- Abama Space Opening Celebration at Plaza del Duque
- Happy Valentine's Day from Abama Luxury Properties in Tenerife
- MiradasDoc brings the latest in documentary filmmaking to Abama Resort residents' front door
- Win tickets to F1, sharing the greatest moments from your #abamawinter
- Celebrating the new Abama Luxury Properties Sales Desk in Plaza del Duque
- Artistic Workshops by La Musa: a creative opportunity for owners and guests at our exclusive resort in Tenerife
- D.O. Ycoden-Daute-Isora, Extraordinary Wines Near our Luxury Properties in Tenerife